Alexander Pope

Alexander Pope
Thomas Hudson, National Portrait Gallery, London, Alexander Pope

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hi Christie,



Okay! Thanks for sending me the information I needed.


I saw your picture and Jeff''s on the Universal page.


You look young there. From his return message to me Jeff sounds like a real nice guy.


I found my FB and Blogging experience totally useless for promoting my dis.
So I am dropping them to concentrate on what I have to do to promote the dis.


It seems that what the people want are new subjects with new information.
Science and technology.
So I have to search for individuals still interested in historical literary subjects.
Also, is the dis more about Johnson than Swift or the other way around?
My experience has shown that Swiftians are very much annoyed at Johnson's biography
and his lifelong comments on Swift. Therefore, they do not want to promote Samuel Johnson's name
especially in the same breath with their revered Jonathan Swift.
My plan in light of these consideration is to concentrate on my Johnson-Swift blog where I will raise all these issues and problems of my dis. Instead of trying to appeal to Everyman I will write for the wayward lone wanderer who has some prior knowledge of the subject and shares a love for antique authors.
Let me know if you or Jeff have any problem with my posting this letter on my Google website: johnsonsquarrelwithswift.blogspot.com.
Thanks,
Jordan Richman, Ph.D
-----Original Message-----
From: Christie Mayer
To: Jordan Richman
Sent: Tue, Feb 22, 2011 2:00 pm
Subject: Re: Sales for Richman on Dissertation.com













No comments:

Post a Comment